Hotel General Manager Donegal
NDL Recruitment currently has an opportunity for a hotel General Manager with responsibilities that encompass the management of a very busy 3-star hotel and bringing it to the next level.
Reporting to the group proprietor, the key responsibilities include:
• The holistic management of operational departments across the hotel
• Deliver the desired guest experiences in line with the values of the brand
• Drive the business strategy and to maximize revenue opportunities throughout the Hotel
• Development of talent through effective coaching and leadership of respective teams that recognizes and rewards optimal behaviors
• Collaborate with leadership team to ensure uniformity and direction across the Hotel
• Collaborate with all senior management to ensure a smooth operational performance of business and provide strategic guidance across the hotel departments
• Guide the development of the annual business
• Plan a financial budget, and utilize as the basis to driving profitability during the financial year
To be successful you will have the following capabilities and experience;
• You will be known for a collaborative and enabling style of leadership
• Extensive Hotel experience
• Previous experience at Hotel Manager/Assistant Manager
• Detailed awareness of local events and food culture
• Proven experience working with key internal and external stakeholders
• Your previous successes will reflect your entrepreneurial style and achievements
In return you will:
• Build your brand and develop your career with an iconic Donegal hotel
• Be part of a growth orientated, dynamic Hotel Group
• Be well compensated inline with you experience.
If you would like further Information please contact Derek Lynch on 087 2617560 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
**At NDL Recruitment we never submit a CV withoutyour consent.**